Tuesday 10 July 2012

Apartment Inspiration

Look at these amazing photos of the interior design within an apartment from a popular blogger on tumblr!

I am absolutely in love with all of the photos, the designs, and basically how she's decorated everything so beautifully but made it look so effortless - whilst at the same time, putting her own unique stamp on the whole theme of the apartment. Absolutely gorgeous! This is definitely what I'd want my future apartment to look like. It just has that relaxed, luxurious yet girly appeal to it.



The bedroom


The outdoor deck




Part of the bedroom


The study area



The bathroom

Tour of my new apartment

Sitting area

Tour of my new apartment!
Dining room chairs and table are from Freedom. Mirror is antique. 

Dining room

Source here:  homeandinteriors

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration post! I love all white interiors like some of the pictures you have shown. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy!
      White interiors are gorgeous aren't they? So simple but look amazing, makes me excited to move out and design my own place!

      Also, I almost forgot I had this blog - you've just reminded me I need to update it more!! Haha

      Thanks for commenting :-)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. oh wow, wonderful inspirations! those pictures are looking so homey.
    thanks for this post.
    have a nice day, www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rotschopf -

    Aww thanks so much - i agree about them looking homey, it'd be my ideal home for sure!!

    Thanks for commenting, and you're welcome! :-)

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete