Sunday 24 March 2013

Say It All With Wall Art: Must-Have Pieces For Your Home

Hi again everyone!

Firstly, let me just apologise for the long inactivity on this blog - when I first started it, (around last summer I think?) I did have the intentions of keeping it going and making it a regular thing, but obviously, that didn't last too much longer after the first post!

I think the main reason as to why it didn't last is because, at the time, I didn't really know how to run a blog. I'd always considered it, dreamed about doing it, but I didn't put any real amount of work and effort into getting content posted and getting it well-known around the blogosphere. Now though, I'm happy to say, I've had experience in running a fashion and beauty blog, which is fairly new, but has already got over a thousand pageviews and steady following - so I think I'm finally ready to give this one a shot, too!

I probably won't get the chance to post as frequently on this blog as I will do with my other one, but as this is just running for the same purpose of fun and love of interior design, there's no demands or expectations - but I'm going to work hard in producing new content more often. 

Let's move on to the topic of today's post: Wall Art!

As a regular Pinterest user and follower of any home-decor related pinboard, I've been seeing a lot of 'Wall Art' being pinned around frequently. And I'm not just talking wall art in the sense of wall stencils and pretty wallpaper designs - it seems that antique style picture frames with graphic words inside are very popular right now. But, all in all, adding words to your walls in any way you wish can make a huge statement in your home - they say a picture speaks a thousand words, but (maybe a bit less than a thousand) words can express what you want your home to say about you!

Here are some of my favourites:




















What's your favourite wall art? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Emily x


5 comments:

  1. Finding it difficult to decide as to which one is my favourite so I have gone for 3 choices 1) Love never fails 2) Dinner Choices/Breakfast 3) Chocolate is the answer (Just cuz I love chocolate :p) - Chiggers05

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice choices Chiggers! I definitely agree with you about the chocolate one ;)

      Thanks for commenting! :-)

      Emily x

      Delete
  2. Love that quotes, i should find something cool on the wall as well



    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very helpful topic. I have learn many thing form here. I have good familiar with a website about this topic here Wall pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice! I love it!!
    I'm your new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete